Friday, November 16, 2007

Commin' Home

I am enjoying my day off by watching an old time favorite, Braveheart. I don't think I have watched this movie for at least 2 years.

The past two weekends have been extremely hectic for me. Last weekend we had a youth activity every night starting Thursday and ending Sunday after PM. It was crazy but a good weekend. This weekend will be no less hectic. We have a men's retreat and I am speeking Friday night and Saturday morning. In addition to those two 45 min speaking engagements I am preaching Sunday morning. After AM we will be heading home.

Did you here about the guy who tried to burn down that Episcopal church building in San Francisco? What a crazy world.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Good luck with all those speaking engagements! That's a lot to get together. Youth work is pretty tiring! Have a good thanksgiving. I still remember when you were a freshman, in your video interview you guys all said "Braveheart" was your favorite movie.