Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I have added a link to my page called Apologetics Press. If you have not herd of this group before than you are in for a real treat. They print material arguing the point that there is a God (if you want a more complete definition than check out the website.) Any way you can get all kinds of free stuff. They do sell books but at a very minimal price and many of books you can print online for free. I especially enjoy Reason and Revelation because you can go back and look through an entire years worth of articles they have done and print them off individually or the entire issue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Andy said...

I am not sure what you mean...And by the way, I am sorry your comment has not been published until today. I have had a problem with spam and your comment got lost in the moderation.